Thursday, November 8, 2012

Braid Out Results

Braid out Routine.

Hey everyone I'm back and here to show you my braid out and the results I got! Most of the time I love to do wash and go's because I just love the way they they look. However, during the colder months I do braid outs to retain length and to hold moisture in my hair.I also play basketball so its nice to keep my hair stretched so I can put it in a puff.


There were about 20 braids on my head
Shampoo: Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Moisture retention Shampoo
Conditioner: Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Conditioner
Leave-In: Shea moisture curl and style milk
Sealant: Shea Butter and Extra virgin olive oil
Next day: Apply coconut oil and take down
(Rollers can be used on the ends for more curl!)

Maintenance:
This is fourth day hair that I re-braided to maintain the style. On my wash day I originally applied Shea moisture deep treatment mask, but since I moisturize every other day that product would be to heavy to do so. That's when I use my curl and style milk. If your hair is long enough you may not have to re-braid your hair every night, but simply put it in a pineapple.

Results: Soft, shiny, Moisturized and defined hair!!




Let me know what you all think!

Peace.Love.Afro.







1 comment: