Sunday, November 4, 2012



My 2012 Fall/Winter Products for Natural Hair:


Hey, I'm back and here to show you all a FEW of my favorite natural hair products for Fall/Winter.
(Left to Right)

P.S. check out my youtube channel TeenageNaturalista!







Carols Daughter Healthy hair butter: Great for braid outs and twist outs. This product provides great hold, shine, and moisture. This product sounds to good to be true right! Well it is:( Unless you enjoy the very strong scent of lavender and Lemongrass I wouldn't suggest this product and because of that reason i will not be repurchasing.

Coconut Oil: This is a great curl refresher! I also use this to instantly add shine to any hairstyle.

Olive Oil: ENOUGH SAID lol

Shea Moisture Curl and Style Milk: My absolute favorite glycerin free hair moisturizer.

Kinky Curly Knot Today: In my opinion this leave-in is over hyped, however it is very moisturizing, and provides great slip.  Right now I'm rotating it with my Giovanni Direct-leave-in, which works just as good, and is cheaper but contains protein. But if you are protein sensitive I recommend shelling out the extra bucks to get Kinky Curly because it its protein free.

Herbal Essences Hello Hydration:  THIS IS THE BEST CO-WASH EVER! but seriously it is. I strayed away from it once to try the ever famous Tressame Naturals....never again. This conditioner has AMAZING slip, moisturizes great and smells like Hawaii.

Shea butter: My sealant for braid outs and twist outs. Provides decent hold.

Ecostyler Olive Oil Gel: I mainly use this for wash and go's (IT IS THE BOMB DIGGITY) but for the colder months I use this for up-do and slicking down my edges.

Green spray bottle filled with water: Daily moisturizing excreta.

Shea moisture Raw Shea butter Moisture Retention Shampoo: (Few what a long name lol): this is great if I want clean but not stripped hair. This shampoo is sulfate free yet lathers as if it contained sulfates.

Paul Mitchell Moisture mist: I use this mist when i fell that my hair needs more than just water. I've had it for a few weeks now and I actually like it. I don't know if I will repurchase because the Shea Moisture hold and shine mist has been calling my name.

Hope you enjoyed, until next time

Peace.Love.Afro.

No comments:

Post a Comment